» Gift Ideas
- Toiletries (no powders)
- Greeting cards with warm personal messages, homemade costume jewelry, earrings, necklaces and pendants or chains long enough to be slipped over the head are best.
- Men like monogrammed belt buckles (no valuables please)
- Washable robe (polyester blend) or sweater. These should be sturdy because of the repeated hot water washings to which they will be submitted.
- Slippers (non-slip)
- Jogging suit
- Leg warmers
- Framed photos, large calendars, footstools, coffee mug, bedside lamp, clock, washable bed comforter, television, radio, lap blanket, bulletin board
- Anything which allows for the personalization of rooms.
- Geriatric chairs, pressure sensitive mattress devices, tilt-a-chair
- Fancy candies, cookies, nuts and cheeses are not the best choice. Even if they do not violate dietary restrictions they are difficult to store. If brought in, they must be stored in tins.
- Whatever you choose, please keep safety in mind, and also clearly identify with a laundry marker all gifts prior to bringing them to Golden Birches Terrace.
No valuables please.
If in doubt, or if you need additional suggestions, the staff may be able to help.
The best gift of all is a visit from YOU!